Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
sammy21c
now finally I can log in this site. I remember I tried about a year ago, didn't work.

anyway, I got 03 black GT 4DR (no option... which means 5sp also)

I am a member on elantraxd.com, live around Phoenix AZ.

I guess I will learn a lot here since it's for only GT.

I don't know what should I write... I am from Korea, English....no good confused-scratchhead3.gif

Good to see you all!

Tirolerpeter
Welcome sammy21c. Your English sounds just fine to me. Try and imagine how well an American might speak and write Korean if he were living in Seoul for as long as you have lived in Pheonix. We also welcome your questions about the car. Don't worry too much about the accuracy of your writing. Many of our members are less then perfect in their writing skills...its about the car and our mutual enjoyment thereof!
silet
Welcome Sammy, Your English is fine, we are the ones that need to work on it. Also this forum is open to all Elantra owners and some who don't have their's any more.
Bigs
Welcome to the Club! As you will notice this Club has now been redesigned on a new host and for Elantra owners in general!

Your GT looks great! thumbsup.gif
Bitterman
Welcome Sammy, and I'd also like to introduce myself. I'm the happy owner of an 04 GT 4 door 5 speed and really love the car. So much fun to drive and the best bang for the buck around.

I just found your site and it looks great! thumbsup.gif
silet
Welcome Bitterman!
Bitterman
QUOTE (silet @ Apr 16 2005, 09:11 PM)
Welcome Bitterman!

Thanks silet. And hello neighbor!! smile.gif
silet
QUOTE (Bitterman @ Apr 16 2005, 08:26 PM)
Thanks silet.  And hello neighbor!!   smile.gif

Very true! smile.gif Nice choice of color too!!! wink.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.