Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Newbie Here!
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
JMElantraGT
Hey everyone, I just purchased a new 2005 Elantra GT Hatchback! I just love it and I don't miss my 2001 Focus SE at all. All I can say is that for the value and quality, you just can't beat anything Hyundai. thumbsup.gif

My Elantra GT is Tidal Wave Blue and looks like the one in the promotional booklet they have in the showroom. The first thing I did was add a dual thin silver and red stripe on each side of the body! It really looks great.

Joe
elantragt
Great to have you here Joe! happy-wavehello6.gif We have a lot of great members and you'll find everyone very friendly. Don't be afraid of asking any newbie questions you may have, too. biggrin.gif
JMElantraGT
Thanks ElantraGT, I really appreciate it!

Joe
oiml8
Welcome to the Club Joe!!!

Enjoy the site and ask away happy-wavehello6.gif

Your friendly neighborhood cop.gif
JMElantraGT
Hey oiml8, thanks so much for the welcome too! I have already posted a question under the section regarding audio for my new Elantra GT.

Joe
Cobra
Joe: Welcome also,I have an 03 just over a year and still love it,not one problem yet with 16,000 miles.Jerry
JMElantraGT
Hey Jerry,

I'm not surprised! My friend has an 04 Tiburon GT and I was so impressed, that's what led me to buy my 05 Elantra GT Hatchback. He hasn't had the first bit of trouble with his Tib and I can't say enough good things about Hyundai in general.

I just can't imagine why folks continue to buy other brands when they can get much more quality, value and one hell of a warranty at a much lower price!

Thanks,
Joe
Bigs
Welcome JME! Happy you like the Elantra over a Focus! I would too! biggrin.gif

You will have to show us those stripes you got put on! takepicture.gif
JMElantraGT
Bigs,

Thanks for the welcome, looks like the rain and other bad weather has finally subsided here. I can now clean up the new Elantra GT Hatchback and I will try to get some pictures uploaded real soon.

gtlove.gif

Joe
Elantrick
Hi JME,
Good to have another blue in the group.
JMElantraGT
Hey Elantrick,

It's good to be here! I see you're from Seattle, I'm from Virginia, the capitol city area. I've been to Seattle for business back in the late 1990's. I actually was sent to Puyallup (not sure of the spelling) which is not far from Seattle. I spent my one leisure day of my trip in Seattle and the first thing I did was go up in the Space Needle! What a view!

As soon as I can I will post a picture of my new GT. Thanks for the welcome.

eclubrocks.gif

Joe
04GTboyVA
hi joe how are you this morning smile.gif hope your enjoying your tidal wave hatch back happy-wavehello6.gif
JMElantraGT
Hey 04GTboyVA,

Just had breakfast and coffee! I feel recharged. My partner makes a mean breakfast. thumbsup.gif

I just love my Elantra GT Hatchback, Hyundai ROCKS!!!!

gtlove.gif

Joe
04GTboyVA
hmm wish i had one, i was just curious how old are you two guys?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.