Facebook

Collapse
Featured Review

KSport Coilovers

Collapse
Featured Mod

K&N drop-in air filter

Posted by elantragt on Sep 9 2017, 06:45 PM
If any of our EC regulars want to stay in touch or just "shoot the shit" or vent, post up in this thread.Mitch

Last post made by: elantragt on Yesterday, 12:28 PM
Total Views: 169
Total Comments: 7

Posted by elantragt on Aug 20 2017, 02:55 PM
It's been a long run. ElantraClub will always hold a special place for me, something I built out of nothing. A place that was one of the most active and important places for any Elantra owner to check out. Over the years, activity has gotten less and less. Probably a reflection on the way social media has changed things and how saturated the in... ... [Read more]

Last post made by: Bigs on Aug 21 2017, 09:32 AM
Total Views: 257
Total Comments: 1

Posted by elantragt on Jun 22 2017, 01:30 PM
I started ElantraClub back in 2002 not long after I bought my 2002 GT hatchback. The car was so surprisingly good for what it cost and I wanted the world to know that this Elantra wasn't an Excel or a Pony. This was a bonifide good car. At the time, there was little information online about the car. Everyday for hours, I'd scour the net loo... ... [Read more]

Last post made by: elantragt on Jun 22 2017, 01:30 PM
Total Views: 361
Total Comments: 0

Posted by elantragt on May 16 2017, 05:27 AM
More fun to drive than the new Civic...http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/a...0511-story.html

Last post made by: elantragt on Jun 21 2017, 05:26 PM
Total Views: 1519
Total Comments: 4

Posted by bhorste on May 15 2017, 08:57 PM
So the closest I came to selling the Black Beast was a scammer on craigslist. It's still in the garage taking up space but I've started thinking: the car is paid for, and I've wanted to go road racing forever.Enter the Improved Touring category, an email to SCCA, and the thinking that perhaps I could build it into a race car. As of righ... ... [Read more]

Last post made by: elantragt on Jun 4 2017, 04:36 PM
Total Views: 953
Total Comments: 14

Posted by elantragt on May 15 2017, 07:18 PM
Sure the community isn't the same hyper active place it once was. The script for registering new members is broken. Many parts of the community are gone...Sounds kind of bleak. But, you know what? We have some pretty cool members who have been here for years. And who I think genuinely have an affection for EC. We still have a very good forum wi... ... [Read more]

Last post made by: elantragt on Jun 21 2017, 08:15 AM
Total Views: 1684
Total Comments: 24

Collapse
EC Featured Car

2002 Elantra GT
Owner: NY2002ElantraGT

Collapse
Club Affiliate
Shop at Advance Auto

Collapse
Social Networking
There's more to the club than just the forum! We're on these sites too:

Collapse
Gallery Photo

Collapse
Donate to EC

Your donations go a long way towards helping ElantraClub stay online and improving. Click the Paypal verified logo to go to our donations page. Any amount donated is truly appreciated.

RSS 2017 The Hyundai Elantra Club    
Time is now: 22nd September 2017 - 10:21 AM
Elantra Club is not affiliated in any way with Hyundai Motor America